Last Updated on
In April 2020, Sage released Product update 2 for Sage 300 version 2020. Below is a high-level overview of the updates that are now available in Sage 300 version 2020.2:
1) Now you can use online bank feeds to reconcile bank accounts. Bank Feeds make it fast and easy to get transactions from your bank, and they’re supported by most major banks.
The Reconcile OFX Statements screen is now called the Reconcile E-Statements screen. You can use this screen to get electronic statements in either OFX format or from Bank Feeds. Sage includes support for over 80 financial institutions in Canada, and over 10,000 in the US!
2) Sage has integrated General Ledger and Tax Services which allows you to enter tax amounts in G/L journal entries. The tax amounts are posted to Tax Services so they appear in the Tax Tracking report. You can also include them in the following G/L reports – G/L Batch Listing report and G/L Posting Journals report.
Some changes to the Sage 300 web-screens include:
1) For order details on the O/E Order Entry screen, you now enter information in the Comments/Instructions field in a box instead of a table (which means you can now save longer comments, in a box rather than splitting them up in multiple rows in a table).
2) On the O/E Order Entry screen, when entering an order detail for a Bill of Material (BOM), you can now specify a BOM number in the Kit/BOM field.
3) If you use Sage 300cloud to manage multiple companies, you can assign a unique color to each company to make it easier to see which company’s information you are viewing and avoid data entry errors (previously this functionality was only available in the desktop version).
For Canadian customers
For organizations operating in Canada, you can now print T5018 forms for the Canada Revenue Agency’s Contract Payment Reporting System (CPRS) on plain paper (rather than having to feed blank official forms into your printer).
Get a complete list of product updates in Sage 300 2020 here – ‘What’s New in Sage 300 version 2020?’
Need Sage 300 training? – Contact Front Line Systems about your Sage 300 training needs and we will be happy to give you the training you need to get the greatest benefit from your Sage 300 system.
Sage is offering promotions to Sage 300 clients – Sage is offering several Sage 300 promotions prior to the end of September 2020. If you have any questions about upgrading to Sage 300 version 2020, contact us today.
About Front Line Systems
Front Line Systems is an ERP Consulting Firm with headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We are dedicated to helping businesses solve their accounting, manufacturing, and warehouse concerns. We believe that your business has an amazing capacity for innovation and growth and that technology can help get you there.
Front Line Systems is a technology partner that solves problems and creates solutions for the life of your business. We provide Sage 300 ERP Consulting, Sage 50 Consulting, Warehouse Management Consulting (HighJump Warehouse Edge), CRM Consulting Services, etc. in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Virginia, DC, Maryland, and serve clients across the US. Contact us at 866-435-0243 today.