Choose Efficiency, Increased Accuracy and a Guaranteed ROI When You Choose a Warehouse Management System
There are many good reasons to choose a warehouse management system. Here are a few:
- To make sure your orders are picked, packed and shipped accurately and on time.
- To make sure workers are productive and not standing around.
- To stop sending out the wrong products.
- To effectively manage your customers changing their requirements.
- To easily handle vendors not delivering products on time and/or
- To deal with variations in industry requirements or customer labeling requirements.
In addition, we’ve also put together a warehouse efficiency checklist, so you can quickly determine additional areas of growth for your business…
Is Your Warehouse Operating Efficiently?
Here’s a quick checklist to evaluate your day to day warehouse operations:
- Your order accuracy is 99%.
- Your inventory accuracy is 99%.
- Your replenishment accuracy is 99%.
- Your shipping errors are close to non-existent.
- You can capture real-time metrics on your warehouse staff.
- Your returns are rarely due to picking and packing mistakes.
- Your data entry errors don’t carry forward from one department to another (e.g. receiving and picking).
- You know exact product codes and locations of inventory items in your warehouse.
- Once an order is picked, packed and shipped, the shipping information is available to be sent out to customers.
- Your picking/packing strategy ensures that pickers take the most efficient order fulfillment route to minimize walk time in the warehouse.
Let’s also take a look at how a warehouse management system can increase accuracy and speed up your warehouse operations.
Now that you’ve read the warehouse efficiency checklist, and watched the brief video, you know areas where you are doing well. You also know a few ways a warehouse management system could benefit your business. If you have further questions, please contact us online. You can also give us a call at 540-785-0268, and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Discover the savings in your warehouse:
For a warehouse analysis, please fill out the warehouse evaluation questionnaire below. We’d love to show you how a warehouse management system can take your warehouse operations to the next level.
For more information on HighJump Warehouse Edge, our preferred warehouse management system, please contact us online or call 540-785-0268. We look forward to discussing warehouse management with you.
About Front Line Systems, Inc.
Front Line Systems is a business technology partner that believes in solving problems and creating solutions for the life of their client’s business. They’re focused on creating long-term customer relationships and not just making a sale.
With a passion for technology and problem solving, we pride ourselves in staying up to date with the latest software solutions and industry trends so that our customers don’t have to. We look forward to discussing how a warehouse management system could help your business.