Sage 300 Payment Automation Powered by Beanworks
With Sage AP Automation you'll give your remote team real-time visibility and control over invoices, as they progress from purchase through to payment.
You'll also reduce costs and risks with a more efficient and transparent AP process. With Sage AP automation you can free your team from data entry and manual accounts payable.
How AP Automation Impacts Your Team
Reduce data entry by an average of 83%.
Save $13 per invoice on your cost of managing AP.
Your entire team can be involved in the AP process.
Why Sage AP Automation?
Centralize AP online for multiple locations and legal entities.
Save time matching purchase orders to invoices and receivables.
Get 7-year secure storage in the cloud for all our AP documents.
Instantly route approvals to remote team members.
Easily approve and release vendor payments from home or the office.
Automate your accounts payable in less than 6 hours.
- Automatically match POs to invoices with a 2 or 3 way match.
- Automate POs to track committed spend.
- Set and manage spend limits, by department, manager, project or vendor.
See your monthly accruals in real-time and view invoices at any point in the approval workflow.
- Never lose an invoice with digital invoice storage.
- Easily search invoices by vendor, GL code, amount or legal entity.
- Customize your approval channels.
- Reduce bottlenecks even for remote approvers.
- Reduce the risk of fraud and errors, ensuring only the right invoices are paid.
- Set up approval processes for vendor payments and easily view the status.
- Prevent errors and duplicate payments by eliminating manual processes.
- Verify which invoices have been paid with two-way sync.
- Leverage one-to-one reconciliation with Sage.
- Send payments directly to the vendor from your bank account.
Sage AP Automation Resources
Watch the Sage AP Automation Product Tour
- View SAGE's COMMENTS on beanworks
- watch A VIDEO CASE STUDY
Alistair Ellis, Senior Product Manager, Sage 300
Connie H., AP Manager, Alabama Airport, Sage 100 customer