An automated warehouse management system can significantly help you improve efficiency in your warehouse.
Here is a quick checklist to determine how efficient your warehouse is today:
1) Your order accuracy is 99%
2) Your inventory accuracy is 99%
3) Your replenishment accuracy is 99%
4) Your shipping errors are close to non-existent
5) You can capture real-time metrics on your warehouse staff
6) Your returns are rarely due to picking and packing mistakes
7) Your data entry errors don’t carry forward from one department to another (e.g. receiving and picking)
8) You know exact product codes and locations of inventory items in your warehouse
9) Once an order is picked, packed and shipped, the shipping information is available to be sent out to customers
10) Your picking/packing strategy ensures that pickers are always taking the most efficient order fulfillment route to minimize walk time in the warehouse.
If you came up short, no problem. Now you know where you can make improvements. Call us at 866-435-0243 and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Want to get a warehouse evaluation? Fill out this questionnaire below. We’d love to talk to you, about how you can take your warehouse to the next level.
Read more about AccellosOne WMS here.
Download warehouse efficiency infographic here (pdf version).
For more information on automated warehouse management solutions, please call 866-435-0243.
About Front Line Systems, Inc.
Front Line Systems is a business technology partner that believes in solving problems and creating solutions for the life of their client’s business. They’re focused on creating long-term customer relationships and not just making a sale.
With a passion for technology and problem solving, they pride themselves in staying up to date with the latest software solutions and industry trends so their customers don’t have to. Their consultants and technicians are actively engaged in industry associations.