Web Developer / .Net Programmer
(Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia)
About the Job
Even as an entry-level Web Developer/.Net Programmer, you’ll be developing cutting edge web-based applications for a variety of clients. You’ll work both independently, as well as be part of a team that builds and integrates web applications, interactive sites and customizes ERP and other business management software applications. Your role is to make it work; which means coding, testing, and supporting database-driven web applications. This includes continuously enhancing the solutions you build to ensure the best experience for the user. To succeed in this position you must possess not only programming talent, but also strong teamwork and communication skills.
Strong knowledge of
- .NET / ASP.NET / VB.NET / C#
- SQL Server and relational database systems – including writing stored procedures, triggers, and very complex queries.
- object oriented and multi-threaded programming
- source control software (GIT, Subversion, SourceSafe)
- working with 3rd Party Web services and API’s
- with Agile development methodologies
- with Telerik and a CRM system is a plus.
- to effectively communicate/collaborate with clients and vendors in the execution of work, and to present your ideas articulately, confidently and respectfully
- to take both initiative and direction
- to be organized and be extremely attentive to detail
- to continually operate in a professional and positive manner
- (and inclination) to learn more. About everything. Always.
Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Coordinate with clients and team to identify optimal front and back-end solutions to meet the needs, considering the related technology requirements
- Aid in documenting processes for internal and client use
- Support clients with ongoing maintenance and development of web technologies
- Ensure that all finished work is executed flawlessly; meeting client, creative, communication and production requirements across the board
- Effectively balance multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of current technology and best practices, and a commitment to your own personal growth and development
About Front Line Systems
Front Line Systems is an information technology firm with locations in Minnesota, Connecticut, Virginia and Washington DC. We have a passion for technology and problem solving. We serve clients in the manufacturing, distribution, warehousing and hospitality industries. We stay up to date with the latest software solutions and industry trends. We serve our clients by supporting their accounting system and other integrated business software applications (CRM software, BI software, WMS software, Manufacturing Software) as needed. We are looking for individuals who are excellent programmers, hardworking, self-motivated, quality conscious, responsible in meeting deadlines, problem solvers with a strong work ethic, and long term players to join us in our Fredericksburg, VA location. This is a wonderful opportunity to bring your energy and skills to a place where you can learn how to practically apply them in the business environment, while gaining industry and process knowledge that will take you to the next level as a software developer.
Apply for the Job
Qualified candidates please send resumes and cover letter, to Melanie Howell at email@example.com. EOE